* Thai offers 96,000 tonnes of sugar from 2012/13 crop * Indonesian roasters may buy more Vietnam coffee * TOCOM rubber track currencies, targets 320 yen (Adds technicals) By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Thailand will offer more than 90,000 tonnes of sugar in a tender this week as investors assess the impact of the country's worst floods in decades on the cane crop, while premiums could slip on slacking demand, dealers said on Monday. In other soft commodities, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asia Softs-Thai cane crop in focus; coffee watches weather" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.