* VW and Lloyds deal test investor nerve * Securitisation needed for economic recovery (Adds size of Lloyds' deal, comment from Lloyds) By Jane Merriman LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen and UK bank Lloyds on Wednesday tested investor appetite for asset-backed bonds with two deals that could revive Europe's securitisation markets shut for over a year because of the credit crisis. Lloyds drew a strong investor response for its 4 billion pound ($6.58 billion) issue, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asset-backed revival could follow Lloyds, VW deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642