(adds details) JAKARTA, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Indonesian auto conglomerate PT Astra International said on Tuesday it would soon have a rights issue worth $100-150 million, but most probably not before the end of the year because of time constraints. "We will have a rights issue as soon as possible, but for now we will concentrate first on the debt restructuring," Astra president Budi Setiadharma told Reuters. "Our target is this year but it is unlikely because of limited time for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Astra eyes $100-150 mln rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642