JAKARTA, April 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia carmaker Astra International said on Wednesday its net profit fell in the first quarter of 2003 as the company reported a lower foreign exchange gain. The company said in a statement it had net profit of 842.31 billion rupiah ($97.21 million) compared with 1.11 trillion rupiah in the same quarter last year. Despite the lower net profit, Astra's revenue was higher at 7.67 trillion rupiah compared with 7.25 trillion last year, and its operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Astra says Q1 net profit falls to 842.3 bln rph" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.