(Adds details, background, closing shares) JAKARTA, May 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has strengthened its foothold in the Indonesian car sector after shareholders of PT Astra International agreed on Thursday to sell a key stake in its manufacturing and distribution unit to the top Japanese auto maker. "The shareholders have given their approval to sell 46 percent of Toyota Astra to Toyota Motor Corp for $226 million," Indonesia's leading car maker, Astra International, said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Astra to sell unit to Toyota for $226 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642