(adds details) JAKARTA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Indonesia's leading auto maker PT Astra International on Friday approved the company's planned rights issue to raise about $158 million, partly to help retire some debt and pay a dividend. The rights issue is the largest new equity-raising capital exercise by an Indonesian company since the financial crisis in the late 1990's. "Astra will not pay a dividend next year. But it plans to pay a dividend in 2004 from 2003 net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Astra shareholders approve rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642