* Sees Q1 EPS $0.30 vs est $0.47 * Sees Q1 rev about $100 mln vs est $120.2 mln * Cuts 2010 EPS view to $1.75-$1.95 a share * Cuts 2010 rev view to $475 mln-$500 mln * Shares down 20 pct March 25 (Reuters) - Engineering and logistics services provider ATC Technology Corp cut its 2010 outlook, partly due to a decline in returns volume with AT&T , and forecast first-quarter results below analysts estimates, sending its shares down 20 percent. The company forecast first-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ATC Technology Q1 view lags Street, cuts 2010 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.