(Adds details) NEW YORK, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Telecommunications company AT&T said on Wednesday it would provide global networking services to General Motors Corp. under a five-year contract worth nearly $1 billion. The pact expands on an existing deal and is one of the largest commercial contracts in AT&T's history, the company said. AT&T will become an information technology supplier to GM and help the automaker manage its information technology systems and the performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AT&T lands GM global network contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642