(Releads with pre-tax profit , adds background, detail, shares) INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The luxury Audi unit of Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen said on Tuesday pre-tax profit slipped around five percent in 2002 as unfavourable exchange rates and high development costs took their toll. Pre-tax profit fell to 1.25 billion euros ($1.35 billion) last year from 1.32 billion in 2001, although net profit was 4.7 percent higher at a record 587 million euros. "In very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi 2002 pre-tax profit slips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.