* Audi net liquidity at more than 9.7 bln eur vs 9.3 bln * Audi accounts for almost 80 pct of VW liquidity * Lamborghini unit CEO says not concerned about Porsche deal (Adds details) FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi's cash pile grew over the first half of the year, and now accounts for nearly 80 percent of parent Volkswagen's war chest. The premium carmaker said on Friday its net liquidity rose to more than 9.7 billion euros ($13.7 billion) at the end of June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi cash pile grows, VW's Porsche merger looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.