(Adds quotes, details, background, share price) NECKARSULM, Germany, June 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's luxury car unit Audi said on Thursday that first-half revenues fell 1.4 percent to 11.26 billion euros ($11 billion) and forecast stagnant vehicle sales for 2002. The unit, which controls VW's Audi and Lamborghini marques, is a key barometer for Volkswagen. Last year its Audi brand sales increased 8.7 percent and accounted for a quarter of VW's operating profit. "There is no definite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi H1 revenues down 1.4 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.