(Adds comments from press conference) BUDAPEST, June 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Audi premium unit has picked Hungary to produce its A3 Cabriolet vehicle from 2008, the car maker said on Friday. "The Gyor (production) site (in western Hungary) has excelled in the production of premium vehicles during recent years ... therefore it is optimally suited for the assembly of a new model alongside the Audi TT Coupe and the TT Roadster," Audi said in a statement. Audi, one of Hungary's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi picks Hungary for A3 car production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.