(Adds more quotes, shares) FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium division Audi expects a double-digit return on equity, its finance boss told a German newspaper in an interview published on Thursday. "Last year, we increased the margin by 1 percentage point to 9.7 percent," Rupert Stadler told German daily Boersen-Zeitung. "Our aim is to definitely beat 10 percent this year. And we are on track to do that." Stadler said he believed the group could reach a profit margin of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi predicts double-digit ROE in 2006 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.