(Adds details, background, shares) FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Audi, the luxury unit of Volkswagen , reported on Monday first-quarter operating profit rose 28.2 percent to 514 million euros ($805 million) and stuck to its forecast for a full-year increase. Revenue in the quarter declined by 4.4 percent to 8.29 billion euros due to the negative impact of currency exchange rates, it added in a statement. "The increase in vehicle sales that the Audi Group is striving for, together ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi Q1 oper profit up 28 pct,FY results to rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.