* Audi's 9-month EBT of 1.4 bln eur exceeds parent's result * Audi sees Q4 operating profit surpassing 348 mln eur * Expects to sell more than 900,000 vehicles in 2009 * To invest some 1.9 bln in its German sites by end-2010 (Adds details, background) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Audi demonstrated once again just how important it is for Volkswagen AG , revealing on Friday its parent group would have posted a loss before tax in the first nine months were it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi saves Volkswagen from 9-Month pretax loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.