(Adds quotes, details) By Tamora Vidaillet BEIJING, May 17 (Reuters) - Audi, the luxury arm of German carmaker Volkswagen , aims to boost sales in China to 80,000 cars this year from 63,000 in 2003 and expects the market to keep growing, senior Audi executives said on Monday. Sales in China by Audi, which has been struggling to expand profits worldwide, jumped 28 percent in the first four months of this year to 22,601 cars, a portent of further success, they told reporters. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi says sees more China growth, rising car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.