BERLIN, June 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Audi unit signalled it will overtake its mid-term margin target and is set to sell more than 1 million cars this year as the premium automaker rides a wave of growth in China. Audi's finance chief, Axel Strotbek, forecast earnings would grow faster than revenue this year and said the medium-term target of achieving a pretax profit margin higher than 8 percent was the "minimum". "Naturally we are aiming for more. Eight percent is the minimum target ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Audi signals set to exceed mid-term margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.