(Adds details throughout) SYDNEY, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Australian auto parts maker Pacifica Group Ltd reported on Wednesday a nine percent rise in 2003 net profit as improved sales were partly offset by the stronger Australian dollar. But the company reiterated a December profit warning that growth in the year ahead would be less than 10 percent due to the strong Australian dollar, which last week hit a seven-year high above 80 US cents but has since eased back to $0.78 "Overall, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Australia's Pacifica profit edges higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.