(Adds detail) VIENNA, May 23 (Reuters) - Austrian specialty steelmaker Boehler-Uddeholm's first-quarter operating profit rose 15 percent, roughly in line with forecasts, thanks to a German acquisition and organic growth, the company said on Tuesday. Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 79.9 million euros ($102.2 million) in the three months to March, compared with an average forecast of 81.5 million euros in a Reuters poll of eight banks. "For the full year 2006 a growth in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Austrian Boehler Q1 operating profit rises 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.