(Adds detail, background) VIENNA, April 27 (Reuters) - Austrian car parts maker Polytec priced its 90 million euro ($112 million) initial public offering at 7.75 euros per share, in the middle of the pricing range, it said on Thursday. The company is raising 23 million euros by selling 3 million new shares in the deal, while private equity firm Capvis is selling 8.6 million of its shares. Polytec stock will begin trading on Friday on the Vienna bourse. A greenshoe option to sell an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Austria's Polytec prices stock at 7.75 euro in IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.