MELBOURNE, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Struggling Australian manufacturer Austrim Nylex Ltd posted an annual net loss of A$151.98 million ($82 million) on Monday, a 44 percent improvement on the previous year as it pushed ahead with a restructuring. Following heavy writedowns and provisions for plant consolidations in the past year, it said its 2002/03 result should be better as it rebuilt its automotive and plastics divisions, which make products like hoses and car seats. "The directors are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Austrim loses A$152 mln in 2001/02" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.