* US automaker bankruptcy risk high for GM, Ford, Chrysler * Distressed bond exchanges now more likely, S&P says * GM's 2033 bond falls 4 cents to 15 cents on the dollar (Adds market moves, more quotes, byline) By Walden Siew NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - Bankruptcy risk for all three U.S. automakers remains high after the government forced the ouster of General Motors Corp's chief executive as part of a new rescue plan, Standard & Poor's lead auto analyst said on Monday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Auto bankruptcy risk "remains high"-S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642