(Adds details) DETROIT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group CarMax Inc. raised its second-quarter earnings forecast on Tuesday, citing better-than-expected sales and showroom traffic. The Richmond, VirginIa-based, company said it now expected quarterly earnings of about 37 cents a share, up from its previous forecast for profit in the range of 29 cents to 34 cents. The increase was driven, at least in part, by a surge in showroom traffic after Detroit's Big Three automakers recently ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Auto dealer CarMax ups quarterly profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.