* Net EPS 15 cents vs 40 cents * Revenue down 30 pct to $2.3 billion DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Penske Automotive Group Inc posted a 63 percent decline in quarterly profit on Wednesday as the recession hurt consumer demand for new vehicles. The second-largest U.S. dealership group, which has a preliminary agreement to buy General Motors' [GM.UL] Saturn brand, said due diligence and negotiations continue related to the transaction. The company posted net income ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Auto dealer Penske quarterly profit tumbles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642