(adds details on underwriter, paragraph 4) WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Parts supplier Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. pulled plans for its initial public offering on Tuesday, telling regulators that "current market conditions" didn't support an offering at this time. The Dearborn, Michigan-based firm had planned to raise as much as $173 million through a sale of its common stock, according to previous Securities and Exchange Commission filings. The company never detailed the price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Auto parts supplier Meridian pulls IPO plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.