* Q2 EPS $0.54 vs $0.38 year ago * Q2 rev more than trebles to $201.5 mln * Raises 2010 rev view $600-650 mln from $550-600 mln * Shares jump 10 pct in morning trade Aug 19 (Reuters) - AutoChina International Ltd , which sells and leases commercial vehicles in China, posted a higher quarterly profit, helped mainly by a sharp rise in leases, and raised its full-year revenue outlook. The company now expects revenue of $600-$650 million, compared with its prior view of $550-$600 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoChina Int'l Q2 profit jumps, raises FY rev view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.