* Autoliv buys Delphi's Asian seatbelt, airbag units * Sales of acquired business seen at around $250 mln in '10 * Financial details not disclosed * Deal follows similar acquisitions in Europe, North America (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Jan 28 (Reuters) - World number one seatbelt and airbag maker Autoliv said on Thursday it had agreed to buy the Asian auto safety business of U.S. auto parts maker Delphi for an undisclosed sum. The agreement to buy the operations, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv buys Delphi assets in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642