(Adds details, share reaction) STOCKHOLM, April 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, posted first-quarter earnings just below market consensus on Thursday and cut its operating margin forecast, sending its shares lower. Pretax earnings fell to $113 million from $133 million a year ago and were below the mean forecast of $118 million seen in a Reuters poll of 10 analysts. Shares were down 5.2 percent at 392 crowns by 1035 GMT, while the DJ Stoxx ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv cuts 2007 margin outlook, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.