(Adds details, quotes, share price) STOCKHOLM, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of car air bags and seatbelts, said on Thursday it would increase its quarterly dividend to 32 cents per share from 30 cents per share and accelerate its share buyback programme. The Swedish company said it had increased the dividend five times by more than 170 percent since 2002, while it has bought back about 14 million shares for $420 million since its first repurchase programme began ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv to up dividend by 7 pct, speed up buyback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.