(Adds detail, analyst comment, share) STOCKHOLM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of airbags and seat belts, posted a fourth-quarter pretax profit rise to $138 million on Thursday, slightly ahead of expectations, and forecast higher sales ahead. Analysts had expected quarterly pretax earnings to remain unchanged year-on-year at $128 million, according to a Reuters poll. Sales rose to a record $1.7 billion from $1.5 billion, beating expectations for $1.6 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv posts Q4 profit gain, beating forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.