(Adds background, detail) STOCKHOLM, July 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv posted second-quarter pretax profits just shy of market expectations on Thursday and cut its forecast for operating margin for the year because of increased legal reserves. Pretax earnings for the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts came in at $88.8 million versus $132.4 million in the year-ago quarter and an average forecast of $91 million in a Reuters poll of 10 analysts. Excluding a legal reserve of $30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv Q2 pretax falls, cuts margin outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.