(Adds details, share reaction) STOCKHOLM, July 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, posted a better-than-expected second quarter pretax profit on Wednesday, sending its shares higher. Pretax profit was $132.4 million versus an expected $128 million in a Reuters poll and $133.4 million in the same period in 2005. Autoliv also forecast that its third-quarter operating margin would fall to around 7 percent from 8.8 percent in the second quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv Q2 pretax tops consensus, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.