* Q1 pretax profit $141 mln, vs forecast $205 mln * Earnings hit by one-off items * Sees second-half outperformance * Shares up 2.3 percent (Adds quotes, background, shares) STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - Swedish car seatbelt and airbag maker Autoliv stuck to 2012 forecasts after reporting a bigger than expected 41 percent drop in quarterly earnings, saying it should outperform the global vehicle market later this year. "The operating margin indication remains unchanged at 10-11 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv says on track to meet 2012 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.