* Q3 pretax profit $193 million, matches expectations * Trims 2011 profitability forecast * Shares up 0.6 percent, outpace Swedish index (Adds more detail, shares) STOCKHOLM, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's leading maker of airbags and seat belts, on Tuesday trimmed its forecast for profitability this year after posting third-quarter pretax profits in line with expectations. The Sweden-based group said it expected an operating margin of around 11 percent this year, compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv trims full-year profit margin forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642