* Sees sales rising 70 percent in Q1, 15-20 pct in 2010 * Sees operating margin of about 8.5 percent in Q1 * Shares up 4.5 percent (Adds detail, background, share price) STOCKHOLM, Jan 29 (Reuters) - World number one air bag and seatbelt maker Autoliv gave an upbeat forecast for 2010 when posting fourth-quarter earnings above forecast, sending its shares higher on Friday. Autoliv said it saw sales surging 70 percent in the first quarter and by 15-20 percent over the full year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autoliv upbeat on Q1 and full year, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642