(Adds share price, background, analyst, CEO comment) By Patrick Mcloughlin STOCKHOLM, April 24 (Reuters) - Sweden's Autoliv, a leading car airbags and seat belt maker, posted higher than expected first quarter profits on Thursday and said second quarter sales should grow 10 percent year-on-year in the second quarter. "Consolidated sales are expected to increase by close to 10 percent during the second quarter," Autoliv, which has about one third of the global market, said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutolivQ1 profit jumps, Q2 sales to rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.