(Adds broker comment, further detail) Sept 25 (Reuters) - Autologic Holdings Plc on Thursday said it expects new car registrations to fall at a greater rate in the second half than in the first half as it reported a 78.1 percent fall in its first-half pretax profit. New car registrations in Britain, which are a key indicator for business for the vehicle services company, fell 18.6 percent on the year in August, the worst August showing since 1966. Autologic, which provides logistics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autologic sees further fall in car registrations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.