(Revises, adds quotes, stock price, details throughout, byline) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Car dealership group AutoNation Inc. on Thursday posted slightly stronger profits in the first quarter, excluding a large tax gain last year, and the company raised its earnings forecast for the year. AutoNation said its first-quarter earnings before taxes rose to $144.3 million from $137.3 million, boosted by stronger sales of new and used cars, and increased revenues from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoNation pretax earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.