(Add earnings details, CEO comments, stock activity, byline, changes dateline from FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, July 25 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc. , the nation's largest dealer of new and used cars and trucks, said on Thursday its quarterly earnings climbed 20 percent as a steady consumer appetite for vehicles shows no sign of waning. AutoNation also raised its full-year earnings forecast to $1.15 to $1.17 per share, citing the health of the U.S. vehicle market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoNation profit up on robust demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.