(Adds details) DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Car dealership group AutoNation Inc. on Thursday posted a better-than-expected 40 percent rise in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong growth in revenue and gross profit in all its business units. The largest U.S. automotive retailer said net income rose to $129.3 million, or 48 cents per share, from $92.4 million, or 34 cents per share, a year earlier. AutoNation said income from continuing operations was 45 cents a share, which includes a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoNation quarterly profit up 40 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642