* AutoNavi prices at $12.50, top end of range-source * Company raises about $107.8 mln in IPO-source * NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - AutoNavi Holdings Ltd , whose mapping technology comes pre-installed in some Audi AGs and BMWs in China, priced shares in its initial public offering at the top end of the expected range on Wednesday, according to a market source The Beijing-based company sold 8.625 million shares for $12.50 each, raising about $107.8 million. It had planned to sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AutoNavi IPO prices at top end of range-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.