* April GDP flat vs 0.3 percent growth in March * Auto sector drags manufacturing and wholesale trade (Adds details) OTTAWA, June 30 (Reuters) - Mining sector strength buoyed the Canadian economy in April, offsetting a slump in auto manufacturing caused by supply disruptions stemming from the Japanese tsunami. Gross domestic product was unchanged in April following 0.3 percent growth in March, Statistics Canada said on Thursday. Analysts surveyed by Reuters had, on average, forecast a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autos slump stalls Canada economy in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642