*Expects to sell 90,000 own-brand vehicles in 2009 *Aims to double that figure next year *Will start making MG 6 end of 2010 (Adds details, background) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's biggest carmaker, expects to sell about 90,000 of its own-brand vehicles this year, nearly double the original target, its president said on Monday. The company aimed to sell double that number in 2010, said Chen Hong, speaking to reporters at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AUTOSHOW-China's SAIC lifts own-brand sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.