(combines earlier, adds shares) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Italian car maker Fiat has at least maintained its 30 percent market share target level in a tough market in Italy for September, its chief executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. "We will hold the number" for September, he said when asked at the Paris Auto Show whether Fiat would reach its 2006 target for 30 percent of the Italian market. The company's premium Lancia brand had a market share of at least 4 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AUTOSHOW-Fiat holds its own in difficult Sept mkt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.