* Expects China-made Ford models to grow 32 pct in 2010 * Impact on Fiesta "limited" if Beijing ends tax incentives * Expect 2011 sales of Edge model up to 5,000 units By Fang Yan and Terril Yue Jones GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor expects its China car venture to sell a record 305,000 Ford branded vehicles this year, up 32 pct from a year earlier, a senior company executive said on Monday. And sales should grow at least as fast as the market in 2011, Richard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AUTOSHOW-Ford China JV sales up 32 pct this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642