(Adds detail, background) PARIS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - French car part maker Valeo will be hit harder in the second half than in the first by high prices for raw materials like steel, its chairman Thierry Morin said on Friday. Morin also told reporters at the Paris Motor show that he still aimed to lift operating margin half-year on half-year but that the company faced challenges of sluggish markets and high raw material prices. "We expect a higher immpact in H2 than in H1," he said, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-AUTOSHOW-Valeo sees higher raw materials impact in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.