(Adds details from newspaper) MILAN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Italian highway operators Autostrada Torino-Milano and SIAS have had their respective shares suspended ahead of Thursday's start of trade pending a statement, Italy's exchange Borsa Italiana said. The two companies are controlled by the Gavio industrial group. A report in Thursday's edition of newspaper Il Messaggero said their respective boards were to meet later in the day to decide on a reorganisation of their activities. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autostrada Torino-Milano, SIAS halted from trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.