(Adds union, CEO details) ROME, April 28 (Reuters) - Italian toll-road operator Autostrade on Friday dismissed fears that it would lose concessions with the state road agency after it eventually merged with Spain's Abertis . Autostrade and Abertis announced last week their multibillion-euro merger to create the world's biggest operator in the sector. But their plan has met opposition in Italy and raised concerns that ANAS, the state road agency, could take away Autostrade's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autostrade dismisses fears of concession losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.