(adds details) ROME, March 28 (Reuters) - Autostrade , Italy's largest toll-road operator, reported 2006 profit fell 17 percent due to a lack of special gains and proposed changing the company's name to "Atlantia" as part of a broader reorganisation. Autostrade, which abandoned its takeover by Spain's Abertis last year citing obstacles put up by Rome, did not provide further details on its new plan, except to say it was designed to define more clearly the company's role and mission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autostrade profit down, proposes changing name" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642