(Adds details, background) MILAN, May 23 (Reuters) - Italian toll road operator Autostrade said on Tuesday Infrastructure Minister Antonio Di Pietro had asked it to consider a delay to its multi-billion euro merger with Spain's Abertis In a statement, Autostrade said Di Pietro, part of the centre-left government that formally took office last week, had asked for the delay while he waited for "every useful element for an appropriate evaluation of the exact terms of the operation." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Autostrade says ministry wants delay to Abertis deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.